Monday, January 24, 2005

Promises to Keep

Promises to Keep : The Amway Phenomena and How does it works
Author : Charles Paul Conn

Rating : Average

Well , I have been thinking of starting my Own from some time now ..One of my friends introduced me 2 Amway .I had mixed reactions about that corporation and how it works ..some good some bad. So wanted to know more about the same Read this book , pretty well written .Has done a diligent work in listing down all the possible doubts/Questions any person can have before signing in 2 Amway , though all the answers don't sound convincing 2 me at this point of time .This book gives a good background about the corporation as a whole. Another reason why I wanted to know more is the Direct Sales business ..sounds exciting and have been evaluating it as a Business Model .Dell is highly successful using the model ,but their is a huge list of failures as well , cut all intermediaries and pass on benefits 2 consumer makes sense




No comments: